Rules and Regulations
CCR & Bylaws Clarifications
(Effective Feb 1, 2019)
Article 4 (approval of changes to outside of house)
- Any and all planned changes to the external structure of a homeowners house must be approved by the HOA Board through the MyHOA-online website.
- Homeowners must submit all plans on the ACC form 30 days prior to any work to be started.
- The HOA Board has the right to disapprove a design.
- Repairs do not require approval. A repair does not mean a modification. It means fixing something on the house, but not changing for appearance purposes.
- Changes include, but are not limited to, painting, roofing, replacing gutters.
- Changes in the back on the house only need approval if it is visible or affects any of the adjoining neighbors.
- The ACC form requires that homeowners to notify all neighbors that will be affected by work being done (noise, large vehicles coming in and out). Neighbors must sign off on the form to indicate notification.
Article 5 (Maintenance of outside of property)
- All homeowners are required to maintain and restore the outside of their house and yard in a good, clean, attractive, and safe manner, at their own expense.
- All lawn area visible to the neighborhood must be kept in good order. This means that homeowners must keep their lawn mowed and edged.
- All lawn area visible to the neighborhood must be kept relatively weed free.
- All homeowners are required to keep the sidewalks in front of their homes weed free during spring and summer.
- Lawn clippings must be removed from the road and sidewalk.
- Lawn areas are not required to be green during summertime, but must be presentable per above guidelines.
- All garden areas visible to the neighborhood must be relatively weed free.
- For safety purposes, all drainage easements must be kept relatively free of obstructions to make sure that water can flow freely.
- Recreational vehicles, including, but not limited to RVs, trailers, and boats may not be stored in the front of any home, either curbside or in a driveway for more than 48 hours (2 days).
- Disabled or inoperable vehicles may not be stored in front of any home, either curbside or in a driveway for more than 48 hours (2 days).
- Parking is only permitted curbside or in a driveway. Homeowners or visitors may not park with a car sticking out of their driveway for more than loading or unloading items. Do not block other homeowners driveways and do not obstruct sidewalks, unless for short load and unloading purposes.
- Do not park in another homeowners driveway without their permission, even if they are gone for an extended amount of time and even if the house is vacant.
Article 6 (Fee Schedule for violation of the CCR, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations)
- First Notification = Warning
- Second Notification = Warning
- Third Notification = $50.00
- Fourth Notification = $100.00
- All subsequent Notifications will be an additional $100.00 per month
- Notices will be no less than 10 days apart by MyHOA-Online.com LLC.
- All unpaid assessments may result in a lien on a homeowners property at their own expense.
- If the same violation re-occurs within six months, the process will pick up or re-open where it left off.
- It is the homeowner's responsibility to contact the HOA board through MyHOA-online.com LLC after a notification is received to make arrangements if necessary to rectify the situation.
- Homeowners have the right to due process by contacting the HOA board through MyHOA-online.com LLC if they feel the violation is not accurate.
- The HOA board has the right to veto violations after investigation.